Tuesday, July 5, 2011

www.hsctutorials.com.au

Working on past HSC papers, it's interesting seeing which years are easier and which years are harder... I have to admit, I think some HSCers definitely got screwed over. Sorry guys, but I guess that just proves you have to study crazy hard with www.hsctutorials.com.au as your main tool!

Haha. Yay self-promotion. Ain't it sweet?

Granted, the site isn't working yet... But get excited, because I'm getting there. My aim is to have videos from past papers of Extension 2, Extension 1, Mathematics (we used to call it 2 unit... it seems it is now officially just called "Mathematics" which seems silly... I digress) and General from 2004-2010 up in time for this year's HSC.

Let's see if I can get it all done... I'll keep you posted.

xj

No comments:

Post a Comment